ACOS7 and ACOS10 Combi Card SDK (Software Development Kit) enables you to efficiently develop new applications and systems or incorporate the ACOS smart card into your existing applications that require Ministry of Construction (MOC) and People’s Bank of China 2.0 e-Purse and e-Deposit (PBOC2.0 EPED) specifications. The SDK’s technical documents, demo application, and smart card and reader tool offer both English and Chinese language support, to match the growing use of smart cards in China and in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, and to cater to the growing number of Chinese-speaking application developers. The ACOS7 and ACOS10 Combi can be applied to transportation, retail, property management, car parking, utility supply, etc.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR1281U-C1 Dual-interface Smart Card Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x ACOS7 MOC Combi-Cards
- 5 x ACOS10 Combi Cards
- 3 x ACOS6-SAM Cards
- Demo Programs
- ACOS7 and ACOS10 Combi Card Demo
- It is a multi-application demo program that shows how the ACOS7 and ACOS10 Combi cards can be used.
- Tools & Utilities
- ACS QuickView
- Allows you to check if you have properly installed your ACS reader
- PC/SC Learning Tool
- Allows you to send commands to any PC/SC compliant smart card reader and to any ISO7816 T=0 compliant smart card. It teaches you how to use the PC/SC APIs step-by-step and what parameters to use
- ACS Script Tool 3
- Allows the user to communicate with a smart card by using script command files.
- ACS Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Allows the user to send commands directly to a smart card or reader through an easy-to-use graphical user interface. It comes with a help file to allow the user to understand the different ACOS7, ACOS10 Combi and ACOS6-SAM card commands.
- Sample Codes
- ACOS7, ACOS10 Combi and ACOS6-SAM sample codes are available for the following programming languages
- 32-bit: Java, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Basic .NET 2008, MS Visual C# 2008, MS Visual C++ 6.0
- 64-bit: MS Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), MS Visual C# 2008 (x64), MS Visual C++ 6.0 (x64)
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
- Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64