ACR3901U-S1 Bluetooth® Contact Card Reader combines the latest smart card reader technology with Bluetooth® Smart connectivity. This compact and wireless smart card reader brings together sophisticated technology and fresh design to meet requirements of various smart card-based applications. It is intended for use with most Bluetooth-enabled devices in the market, such as smart phones and tablets. ACR3901U-S1 supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V) and most memory cards in the market, including microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol.
ACR3901U-S1 has both USB Full Speed and Bluetooth 4.0 interface for smart cards. It has a read/write speed of up to 600 Kbps. With its compact design and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, ACR3901U-S1 is extremely portable and convenient for use anytime, anywhere. ACR3901U-S1 offers in-field firmware upgrade to help the user cope with the fast-changing technology utilized by different applications. With this feature, stakeholders will be able to save valuable cost and time and provide utmost convenience to users.
ACR3901U-S1 uses Bluetooth® Smart technology that allows easy integration without employing any physical connection to any terminal. It supports devices running on Android™ 4.3 and above, iOS 5.0 and above, Windows®, and Mac OS®. ACR3901U-S1 is PC/SC and CCID-compliant, making it easy to install and use in any computer-based environment. Its drivers are compatible with the Windows® operating system, Linux®, and Mac OS®. With its numerous features, the ACR3901U-S1 is the perfect smart card reader for your smart card solution.
- Bluetooth® Smart Interface
- USB-Powered (PC-linked mode):
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Incorporates a Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through PC-linked mode)
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Supports AES-128 encryption algorithm