ACR39 Pocketmate II with USB C Connector transforms into a smart card reader for full-sized contact smart cards with just a single swivel motion. This smart card reader, no larger than a USB stick, is capable of supporting demanding smart card applications. It provides value and reliable functionality to meet your security needs.
ACR39U PocketMate II supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V) and microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol. It supports a wide variety of memory cards, including the Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) and SIPRNET Card. This makes it ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as PIV, Physical and Logical Access Control, Digital Signature, and Online Banking applications.
This USB C connector version of ACR39U Pocketmate II enables backwards compatibility and reversible use, along with all of the features mentioned for ACR39U series. ACR39U PocketMate II can easily be integrated in a computer-based or mobile device-based environment. Its drivers are compatible with operating systems such as Windows®, Linux®, Solaris, and Mac OS®. In addition, ACR39U PocketMate II may now be used on mobile devices running on Android™ versions 3.1 and later.
- USB Full Speed Interface
- USB C Connector
- Plug and Play - CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Swivel Motion Design
- Smart Card Reader:
- Contact Interface:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports CAC
- Supports SIPRNET Card
- Supports J=LIS Card
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and later