Terms of trade
Orders of goods can be realized by using the Internet on-line stores, phone or send a fax, e-mail, mail.
The price of the goods and services ordered from within European Union (EU) are always charged VAT.
Business subject from EU with valid EU VAT ID can be free of VAT. In this case must be EU VAT ID specified with registering in eShop system before order and intracommunitarian transaction must be requested from R.A.S. spol. s r.o. After validation of EU VAT ID will system administrator enable ordering and payment without VAT.
Price valid at the time of binding customer orders and confirmed by the company is authentic.
3rd STORAGE PERIODS
For goods in stock - immediately
* For other goods - according to individual demand, the normal period for delivery is4 - 5 working days. Any longer period will be agreed in advance.
4th METHOD OF TRANSPORT
selectable on the end of order procedure :
- Personal collection of buyers at the headquarters of the company
- Czech Post parcel service
- Courier PPL - 1-3 days
- On request DHL, DPD or any other courier service
5th PRICE OF TRANSPORTATION
Price is depending on country and type of shipping, selectable on the end of order procedure.
From CZ 99,- CZK
From SR 200,- CZK
PPL - express
From CZ 150,- CZK
From SK 300,- CZK
6th PAYMENT OF GOODS
- Cash - at the personal collection
- COD - cash on delivery (CZ and SK only)
- Credit card - PayPal
- Bank Transfer in advance (Proforma invoice)
- Invoices - only contract customers
In the case of payment in advance (Proforma) – the order will be shipped immediately after receiving money on our bank account in full (please use OUR extension for foreign transfer).
What are BEN, SHA, OUR payment instructions?
When you make an international bank (wire) transfer you can choose who pays the transfer charges.
BEN, SHA, OUR are codes in a SWIFT instruction, at field 71A "Details of Charges".
The OUR instruction means you pay all transfer charges. We receive all your payment.
SHA (shared) means you only pay your bank's outgoing transfer charge. We receive your payment minus the correspondent (intermediary) bank charges.
BEN (beneficiary) means you do not pay any charge. We receive your payment minus all transfer charges.
We require all international transfers to us to be made with the OUR instruction. The only exception is EU-payments in EUR which can be made with SHA instruction.
Please follow the Payment Options on your Proforma Invoice.
7th WARRANTY FOR GOODS
The warranty period for private person (not a business or company customer) is provided pursuant to Section 620 Civil Code in 24 months. The warranty period for a business or company customer is stated on the "Bill of delivery". Warranty does not cover damage caused by improper or inappropriate treatment and the normal wear and tear. Warranty service may apply either at the nearest service in your home or sent to the headquarters of our company.
8th SUPPLY OF COMPLAINTS
For goods shipped until the goods customer shall bear all risks associated with shipments of our company. If, on the supply of container damaged goods, write before taking over the carrier protocol on the extent of damage or goods nepřebírejte. In the event that will be found to damage the goods to expand, it must be drawn up within 48 hours from receipt of the goods registration carrier. Without the registration of the damage can not recognize the legitimacy of claims resulting from the shipment. Claim completeness of content delivery is possible within two working days from receipt of goods.
9th DEADLINE FOR RETURN OF GOODS
If you buy goods as a private person, you are in compliance with Act No. 367/2000 option to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from receipt of the goods (this provision applies when ordering via e-shop). In the case of returning the goods, please contact us in writing and indicate that the claim of withdrawal with the number of sales document, the date of purchase and your account number or address for a refund. Then send the entire NOT USED goods in the original packaging, along with proof of purchase back to our address. Do not send the goods cash on delivery. The amount for returned goods will be paid within 5 days after receipt and inspection of returned goods. Goods must be complete (including accessories and all documentation).
10th INFORMATION ON OPTIONS APPLICATION conflict with purchase agreement to Section PURSUANT TO CIVIL CODE 616
40/1964 Coll. Civil Code Section 616
1) The seller shall be liable to the buyer to sell the thing is to take over the purchaser in conformity with the purchase agreement, in particular, it is free from defects .*)
2) Unless otherwise provided in this Act, matched with the purchase agreement referred to in paragraph 1 is further understood that the matter has sold quality and properties required by the contract, the seller, the manufacturer or his representative discussed, or on the basis of their expected by the ads and, where appropriate, quality and properties for the usual thing of this kind that meets the requirements of the legislation is in the appropriate quantity or weight of the extent and purpose of equivalent to the seller for the use of case stated or for that matter normally used. The food must be marked with the date of minimum durability, and in the case of perishable foodstuffs, the expiry date. If it accepts the nature of the case, the buyer has the right to refer the matter before him checked or that its activity was presented to him.
3) In the event that the thing to take over the buyer is not in conformity with the purchase agreement (hereinafter referred to as "conflict with purchase agreement), the buyer has the right to the seller free of charge and without undue delay, the case brought by the state of the corresponding purchase contract, and as requested by the buyer in exchange either case, or correction, if not such a procedure possible, the buyer may request a reasonable discount from the price of things or withdraw from the contract. This does not apply if the buyer before the takeover matters concerning conflict with the contract knew or conflict with the contract he has caused.
4) Conflict with the purchase agreement, which will take effect within six months from the date of receipt of the matter, shall be deemed to be a contradiction existing in its takeover, if not in the nature of the case or unless it is proven otherwise.
*) European Parliament and Council Directive 1999/44/EC on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods and guarantees for consumer goods
11th OTHER ARRANGEMENTS
The company R.A.S., spol. s r.o. declares that your data will be available to be regarded as personal and therefore, according to the law 101/2000. (The law on the protection of personal data) will guarantee their protection, that in no case does not provide a third party, and that it will use solely for his own use.
R.A.S., spol. s r. o.
149 00 Praha 4 - Chodovec
ID: 27550401, VAT: CZ27550401
Tel. 603 773 588
Fax. 603 253 557
E-mail. info (@) smartcardsreaders.shop, Url. www.smartcardsreaders.shop
Company is registered in the Justice in Prague No. C 26153
The company was founded: 27.01.1994