POE Proximity Access Control CSS-R11 is independent Site Security and Access Control, Time Attendance or TCP-IP RFID reader. Designed for access control and time attendance, it equipped with IP65 rated waterproof and touch keypad.
It also enhance on its simplified installation for device, which supported by relay box and POE relay box. With TCP/IP based controller, users can easily manage controller by it in-built webserver and SOMAC centralized software. NFC Verification. CSS-R11 + CSS-A11 (POE relay box).
- Android mobile NFC.
- Log real time push.
- Weatherproof IP65 rated suitable for both indoor and outdoor environment.
- RFID card + Password verification.
- NFC Verification.
- Standalone with Build in Web Server.
- Assign IP camera for capturing snapshot.
- Network Optix Video Management System version available.
- Simplified installation with Cat-5e cable.
- Verification Mode: Card / Password
- Software Application: SoMac
- Card Capacity: 20,000 (50,000 extendable)
- Communications: TCP/IP, Wiegand/RS485
- DIO Support: DI: 3 / DO: 1
- Inbuilt Relays (Max. Power Loading): Door Lock / Ring (0.5A, 120VAC / 1A, 30VDC)
- Power Over Ethernet: Option with conjunction box is required
- Option Accessories: Conjunction box (for wiring &PoE)
- System Log: 1,536
- Entry Log: 65,535
- Time Set / Time Zone / Group: 255 / 120 / 255 Sets
- Holiday: Yes
- Remote Control / Event Handle: Yes / Yes
- Fast Registry: Yes
- Function Key: 400 (Auto / Manual)
- Anti Pass Back / Anti Duress: Yes / Yes
Electrical Data & Conditions
- Power Requirement: 9 ~ 24VDC / 1A
- Power Consumption: 560mA ± 5%
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 55°C
- Operation Humidity: 5% ~ 80% RH
- Dimension: 78.5 x 129 x 23 mm
- Weight: 165 g